Humoungous Block, Humoungous Potential!!!!
Why Buy Me?
Green title block of 1824m2, zoned R20/R80
Formal lounge & dining
Family room leading to outdoor area
Open plan light filled kitchen, meals & family
3 good sized bedrooms
Well appointed bathroom
Super spacious backyard
Approximately 20.1m frontage with 90.7m
Expressions of Interest
Proudly Presented by Edward Lim
Calling all builders, developers & investors!!! Seriously, this is the real deal and properties like this are tightly held, rarely offered. We literally wait for it to come on the market.
Meet 168 Wharf Street, an original 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home circa 1960 on a humongous 1824m2 parcel of land (Zoned: Centre in the Queens Park Local Structural Plan, R40/R80 with multiple dwellings potential) with both front (Wharf Street) and rear (Holton Way) access, this property absolutely reeks of potential. Subject to relevant approvals, the block has the potential to build up to 26 apartments and yes, you read that right!
The location of this property is just 10 out of 10. Arguably positioned in one of the best pockets in Cannington. Superbly located in the leafy established street and yet only moments away to a variety of local amenities including Westfield Carousel, shops, public transport. Plus, surrounded by gorgeous landscaped parklands with Cannington Leisureplex is only a stone throw away.
Whether you are a developer, land-banker or city farmer this magnificent slice of the Cannington life is just what you've been looking for. The possibilities are endless 😊
Property is currently rented to a reliable tenant at $300/week until 9/3/2021.
* Green title block of 1824m2, Zoned: Centre in the Queens Park Local Structural Plan
* Formal lounge & dining
* Family room leading to outdoor area
* Open plan light filled kitchen, meals & family
* 3 good sized bedrooms
* Well appointed bathroom
* Separate laundry
* Super spacious backyard
* Approximately 20.1m frontage with 90.7m
* Amazingly located
* Easy access to major highways & Perth airport
* Close to Westfield Carousel & Curtin University
* 10 minutes walk to Queens Park & Cannington train station
* Close proximity to St Joseph & St Norbert College, cafes & restaurants
* Land banking & continue to rent out to earn income
* Renovate & build your dream home
* Develop and build up to even 26 apartments, your choice (STCA)
Council Rate - $1488.42 (FY2019/FY2020)
Water Rate - $772.54 (1/7/2019 - 30/4/2020)
Be quick, this property will sell and may be one of your very last few opportunities to own a city-fringe gem like this. For more information or to view this property, please call or text Edward Lim on 0408 929 655.
** We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.**